Our Covid-19 Safety Standards
A safe environment for our staff and clients is of upmost importance to us, so any clients not willing to comply with our standards will not be serviced.
What will be our new standards and safety measures?
1. All clients and staff will be required to wear a mask during services.
2. All clients and staff will be required to wash their hands upon entering the salon. This is an extra measure to avoid any germs on hands spreading. Due to this and masks, we cannot allow any clients to eat while in salon.
3. We will be continually sanitizing or disinfecting ALL used surfaces and tools including shampoo area, steamer area, styling area, bathroom, and our check out area. Tools and capes will be sanitized in between each client.
4. We will be limiting guests to ensure a lower count of people within our square footage. We have 5 stylists that take clients one on one, so our salon is never packed.
5. Anyone who enters the salon showing any obvious symptoms or exhibiting continual/excessive coughing and sneezing, will unfortunately be asked to leave, so please be courteous before even coming to your appointment. Anyone who has any issues with contributing to any standards will be asked to leave.
We appreciate you and thank you for contributing to our salon being a safe place for all!